Monday, December 7, 2009

For the Birds...Under $20 Gift Ideas


I am on a bit of a bird kick, which happened to inspire this entire post. The strange thing is I am extremely terrified of real birds, but I love how they look.

I love collecting art from young artists and etsy is a great place to find art at a great price, this print is only $20





I LOVE BIG NECKLACES! This one is beautiful and teal is a great color no matter the season. This can be found at www.Shopthelook.net and it is only $18! Even better, super cute and a deal!



Peacocks are everywhere and I am loving them! The colors are amazing and a little peacock feather adds a lot of glitz and glamour! This peacock feather hair clip is only $14 on etsy.



So cute, the perfect stocking stuffer or co-worker gift, that way you don't have to tell them when they have food in their teeth, you can just ask to see their mirror!
This pocket mirror is only $5.00 found on etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment