Monday, July 26, 2010

Beach Week

Since everyone I know seems to be coming back from the beach or heading to the beach this week....I hereby declare this TWIST BEACH WEEK! This will probably be one of my favorite blogging weeks ever even though I am not actually at the beach, I love everything about it!So here is my imaginary beach weekend!

Welcome to my super stylish, very cool and comfortable beach home. 
(Imagine that's me in the yellow dress with the orange door saying...Welcome to Florida!)



Pete heard you were coming and is running is fast as he can to greet you!



Come let's have a mojito and catch up, you can even bring your kiddos. As long as they are as cute and sweet as Lexi (my number one fan) 

I'll serve you delicious meals, like bacon wrapped shrimp


1 comment:

  1. Lexi said she is ready ... and of course I am ready for a mojito! :)

    ReplyDelete