Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday


The style of Mad Men is everywhere! Everyone is just dying to get some of that Awesome 60's Glam. Sometimes I think maybe that's when I was supposed to be born, I mean I could totally rock some of the clothes and jewels! Everyone just had such swagger...Here are some Mad Men inspired interiors and a new piece from Stella and Dot in their Vintage luxe Colleciton for fall!

The Charlotte Statement necklace from Stella and Dot, aren't you just ready to go vintage shopping and go out to a fun Mad Men themed party? I am! 

Now on to my 60's glam room, I wish I could find some fabulous Black Metallic Vintage Wallpaper, so for not just imagine while I am on the hunt for it! 









Isn't this Chandelier wonderful? It looks just like a pearl drop earring! 



1 comment:

  1. I am counting down the minutes until Sunday when Mad Men comes back!!! Gimlets for everyone!

    ReplyDelete